Are you and your family looking for something fun to do this Thanksgiving in St. Louis or the surrounding area? Pack up the car and pop over to the city for one of these family-friendly events:
- Ameren Thanksgiving Day Parade: Head downtown for this classic parade on Turkey Day. The event starts at 8:45 a.m. and features 130 parade floats and displays. Even Santa Claus will make an appearance. And if you’re up for it, head down early to watch — or participate in — the Turkey Trot 5K.
- Brewery Lights: Believe it or not, this magical event held by Anheuser-Busch is completely family-friendly. Check out the light displays on Pestalozzi Street, then stop by the Biergarten for a glass. Kids will enjoy roasting s’mores and meeting the Budweiser Clydesdales. The event runs now through January 1.
- St. Louis Blues: The Blues are playing the Nashville Predators on November 24 and the Minnesota Wild on November 25. Get your tickets now for an action-packed night at Scottrade Center.
- Mannheim Steamroller: Your favorite Christmas band returns to St. Louis on November 25, playing the Christmas songs you’ve come to know and love. Get the details here.
- Wild Lights: Head to the Saint Louis Zoo to experience beautiful lights displays among the animals during Wild Lights, which runs through December 30.
All of us at ELCO Chevrolet want you to enjoy the seasonal festivities in safety. If your vehicle is due for any maintenance, let our qualified technicians get your ride ready for some Thanksgiving fun.